Business Development Manager (Sea Freight Exports):
City Cargo Services is one of the fastest growing service providers in the freight forwarding and has become well known in the market because of its professional approach and reputation for reliable, high quality services. We are growing and currently expanding our business in North West Region of UK. We are therefore looking for people in different roles and one of the roles is of Management consultant and business analyst.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
1. To determining and clarifying strategic and operational problems through consultation.
2. The role will involve the person to advise existing and new customers about specialized aspects of business activities.
3. To reviewing current business strategy by undertaking latest research in the freight forwarding industry.
4. To analyse competitors activities and presenting information to senior management verbally visually and in writing.
5. To identify and asses company on going marketing targets and planning to submit reports for future business plans for promotion of company products and services.
Key Skills/Qualifications Required:
Master degree in Business (preferable MBA)
Second language would be an advantage although not mandatory.
The successful candidate may be expected to travel for business.
Job type: Permanent